hella-rad-trolls

+1

hella-rad-trolls:

"I’ve Been here aBOut twO sweeps, But I’ve Been recOvering fOr mOst Of it." You dig a hole for a flower bush that you carried over.

>you nod quietly thinking about that and drop the apple tree sapling into the hole  and start filling the soil back in a round it<

"Recovering from what? You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to but I must admit curiosity."

>you don’t really push, you have no reason to  think he’s dangerous beyond the fact that he’s a sea dweller and your poor matesprit has a complex… if he would just stop letting everything higher than him which was almost everything stop pushing him around… you’d protect him though…<

hella-rad-trolls

+1

hella-rad-trolls:

You smile, careful not to show teeth. “Yes, thank yOu. Help wOuld Be appreciated. As wOuld thOse plants.”

>you smile back just as carefully and nod looking for a good place for the plants you brought over, seeing a good sunny spot you start digging there taking one of the plants that needs a lot of sun with you<

"So… How long have you been here? I haven’t seen you around much…"

hella-rad-trolls

+1

hella-rad-trolls:

You walk out of the trees carrying a large shovel and some plants. You start digging places for the plants to go.

>Oh? Hmmmm You head back towards your hive round to the back, you had a few things to  grab and go over and make a peace offering to your neighbor, after that you head over to the only boat you have, your (space/ heading to the main land) ship still in its spot and head over to the next island a shovel and plants in tow< 

"Would you like some help? I have a few food growing plants if you’d like them here."

>you’d also discuss him not going near your hive ever, calmer this time with out veiled threats, mostly cause your matesprit was really really jumpy, you were all about not having him frightened.<

hella-rad-trolls

+1

hella-rad-trolls:

You leap into the water and swim towards your island, which is the next one in the chain.

>Oh so that’s who lived on that Island… only damn one that wasn’t yours in this particular chain… several of them had torture stations on them for people who pissed off those you worked for but all and all you just liked them cause of the plant life on them… most of them have natural gardens on them… maybe if you talked to him he’d let you set up a garden over there too… like food stuff and flower beds if he wanted.<

homicidalfantrolls

Azelta call your freaking Moirail and tell him why you haven’t been around lately==>

homicidalfantrolls:

"Damn right you are," you growl under your breath.

>you nuzzle him purring at him still<

"Would you a+ lea$+ be willing +o mee+ him? Ya know wi+h ou+ you killing him?"

>again this wasn’t gonna happen til after you have had your eggs, not going through that depression and empty feeling again, it sucked and you had been barely able to cope…<

hella-rad-trolls

+1

hella-rad-trolls:

You feel the rage bubbling up again, but you take some deep breaths and force it back down. “Oh. Well shit. SOrry. I meant nOthing By it. I guess I gOt lOst.”

>you wave lightly<

"It’s not a problem dude, do you need help finding your way back? I have a few drones to spare, they can make sure you get hive safely."

>You loved politely veiled threats, offers of help while letting them know at the same time it was very dangerous to fuck with you in case the face paint wasn’t enough to make them wary. But seriously no more sea dwellers were getting near your hive, especially not with your matesprit inside.<

hella-rad-trolls

+1

hella-rad-trolls:

thecrazyfantrolls

You look up from your small garden and see a new face. “DO yOu have a gOOd reasOn tO Be here?”

>You pinch the bridge of your nose and sigh pointing a little ways behind you to your hive on this island<

YoU cAmE tO mE dUdE… tHiS iS mY iSlAnD aNd I wOrK aNd LiVe HeRe. ❦

>you’re also considering calling a few of your drones over to “esscort” the sea dweller back into the water, after the mess that went down with Pechur you were glad to be rid of any seadwellers on your island…<

ridiculousfantrolls

thecrazyfantrolls asked:

>You look at your matesprit and notice he looks different… it's not much but… something's not there?< MmM hEy ThErE gOoD lOoKiNg, WhAt Ya DoInG?

ridiculousfantrolls answered:

> You flush darkly and look away, shifting your feet awkwardly.

H-Hi… no-n-no-nothing just…. l-lo-loo-looking in the m-mirror…. Um… w-what are… you d-do-doing…?

homicidalfantrolls

Azelta call your freaking Moirail and tell him why you haven’t been around lately==>

homicidalfantrolls:

You hiss and do so, but make it easier on her by just pulling her into your lap, cuddling her close, fins laying back as well.

>you promptly curl up to him the best you can and purr softly fins flicking lightly<

"I’m $orry you’re only now finding ou+."

>you are not however sorry that you met your matesprit, or that you were with him.<

ridiculousfantrolls

thecrazyfantrolls asked:

>You look at your matesprit and notice he looks different… it's not much but… something's not there?< MmM hEy ThErE gOoD lOoKiNg, WhAt Ya DoInG?

ridiculousfantrolls answered:

> You flush darkly and look away, shifting your feet awkwardly.

H-Hi… no-n-no-nothing just…. l-lo-loo-looking in the m-mirror…. Um… w-what are… you d-do-doing…?

homicidalfantrolls

Azelta call your freaking Moirail and tell him why you haven’t been around lately==>

homicidalfantrolls:

Your fins lay back and you snarl softly, pissed she hadn’t told you. You weren’t even happy for her. Someone fucked your moirail and you were damn sure they’d get a broken skull for it.

"$pec+er… come here plea$e…"

>you really wish he’d sit down next to you so you could hug him, this would be much easier on your nerves if you could just hold him, and again you can’t really move around to easily any more…<

ridiculousfantrolls

thecrazyfantrolls asked:

>You look at your matesprit and notice he looks different… it's not much but… something's not there?< MmM hEy ThErE gOoD lOoKiNg, WhAt Ya DoInG?

ridiculousfantrolls answered:

> You flush darkly and look away, shifting your feet awkwardly.

H-Hi… no-n-no-nothing just…. l-lo-loo-looking in the m-mirror…. Um… w-what are… you d-do-doing…?

homicidalfantrolls

Azelta call your freaking Moirail and tell him why you haven’t been around lately==>

homicidalfantrolls:

Instantaneously you could feel your emotions fight against each other.

"You…you have another quadrant? When the fuck were you going to tell me?"

"I wa$ gonna in+roduce +he +wo of you +hen I go+ $ick, and I haven’+ really had a proper chance $ince +hen…"

>you weren’t gonna introduce them to each other until you could actually put yourself between them and keep them from fighting…<

"He’$ my ma+e$pri+and he’$ been helping +o +ake good care of me and… I really like him $pec+er…"

homicidalfantrolls

homicidalfantrolls:

thecrazyfantrolls:

homicidalfantrolls:

homicidalfantrolls:

>After finding your husk top once more under on of your pillows you do just that.<

musicalWaves started trolling lucidMalice

MW: $pec+er… ummm I really have no clue how +o $ay +hi$… bu+ ummm could you come vi$+ me… moving i$ difficul+ righ+ now…

>yea especially seeing…

You sigh and go to the ocean, diving down to swim to your mourail’s hive, your eyes glowing brighter the deeper you go.

>You hear him knock when he shows up and you are seriously not moving from where you are on your nest-pile-couch thing…

"Come on in $pec+er."

>you shift the blanket your under hiding most of your rather largish stomach but not enough that there wouldn’t be some kind of clue that you weren’t skinny at the moment… well you were but the size of your stomach disagrees with that…

You do just that, entering and cracking your knuckles. You soon track her down, blinking at all the pillows.

"What the…fuck."

"Hi."

>You scoot over a little bit and pat the spot next to you and sigh a little still not entirely sure how you were going to explain you were going to have eggs…

"$o I $+ill have no clue how to $ay wha+ I need +o $ay… bu+… i+ kinda $eem$… +o be able +o have egg$?"

>you also still have no clue how that happened either but it’s the truth.